Spring is finally here! After a long and cold winter, I couldn’t be happier. Spring is one of my very favourite seasons! I am so excited for all of the lovely things that spring brings and so here are the top 10 things I love about spring…
1. A good old braai – As a South African, there is nothing better than sitting around braai
3. Green grass and spring blossoms
4. Dining Outdoors
5. Fresh food markets
6. Late evenings and early mornings
7. Outdoor activities (whether it’s a run, hike, morning on the greens, there’s very little outdoorsy things that I don’t enjoy)
8. Flea markets – It somehow feels so much better browsing flea markets in warmer weather.
9. Chirpy birds – There’s no sweeter sound to the ear than a chirping bird at the crack of dawn
10. The whole feeling of RENEWAL, REJUVENATION and HOPE!
What do you enjoy about spring?